Tip: See Get started first
You can set up the Blank Project project without following the Get started guide's FPS Starter Project tutorial, however, we recommend starting by following the FPS Starter Project tutorial to become familiar with the SpatialOS workflow.
The Blank Starter Project is a great starting point for working on the SpatialOS GDK for Unity if you want to start with an empty project.
You can find the Blank Starter Project on Github.
It has the minimum GDK feature set you need to start developing games for SpatialOS:
- A Unity project already set up with the SpatialOS GDK for Unity.
- Sample local and cloud deployment configurations.
- An empty snapshot.
- Client-worker and server-worker JSON configuration files.
- Client-worker and server-worker worker connectors and worker prefabs.
- Worker build configuration.
- A set of Unity Scenes to use in development.
Updated 4 months ago