To uninstall the GDK for Unreal, delete the UnrealEngine directory, which contains the Unreal Engine fork, the GDK and the Example Project.
- Git client. For uninstall instructions, refer to your Git client’s official documentation.
- Unreal Linux Toolchain (Linux Cross-Compilation toolchain)
Uninstall the Unreal Linux Toolchain in the Windows Control Panel. For more information, see Uninstall or remove apps and programs in Windows 10.
- Visual Studio 2019. For information, see Uninstall Visual Studio
- XCode. To uninstall XCode, delete the application file. For more information, see How to delete apps on your Mac.
- Git client. refer to your Git client’s official documentation for uninstallation details.
If you also want to uninstall SpatialOS, see Uninstall SpatialOS.
2020-09-30 Page added with editorial review.
Updated 12 months ago