The Local and Platform Editions have the following specifications:
- Supports 20 concurrent worker connections (client or server).
- Allows workers to negotiate an infinite timeout. This means they remain connected when they fail to respond to heartbeats. This helps you to debug workers locally while a deployment is still running.
- Maximum buffer and message sizes are relaxed to help you to debug.
- Supports up to 1000 concurrent worker connections (client or server).
- Caps timeouts to 30s. This stops workers existing forever and consuming unnecessary resources.
- Sets limits on settings such as maximum buffer and message sizes. This ensures clients don’t overload the system.
- Contains various performance optimizations and has undergone additional security hardening.
2020-10-01 Page added with editorial review
Updated 12 months ago